Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
The Talent Specialist’s mission is to find employees who possess the right technical and soft skills for each open role and keep employees engaged (morale). They represent the company as the first voice and face applicants hear/meet and serve as a partner to the hiring managers by understanding and supporting their unique needs.
- Develop trusting relationships with the hiring managers to understand and support the specific needs of their departments/locations
- Source top talent by designing and implementing strategies that utilize online advertising, social and personal networking, cold calls, special events, and an internal/external referral program
- Create and publish job posts and social media content to effectively reach and communicate career opportunities
- Screen and present candidates to hiring managers for their consideration
- Organize interviews for candidates
- Prepare and support hiring manager during the interview process to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Present offers to candidates
- Organize onboarding which includes assisting with new hire paperwork and scheduling orientation.
- Update and maintain Company database daily on status of leads
- Create and execute on a calendar of events to increase employee morale.
Education, Experience, and Skill Sets
- 5+ years of recruiting experience which include sourcing through social media/online recruiting and events
- Effective interviewing, assessment, and negotiation
- Proven expertise in customer relationship management; strong consultative skills
- Advanced ability to develop recruiting strategies for the sourcing, evaluation and selection of corporate talent
- Proficient in various software including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Google Docs/Sheets
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred