Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
We’re looking for a SEO minded rock star who’s interested in joining a fun, growing and exciting company.
This position will support all aspects of Expand Offshore’s Search Engine Optimization efforts including management of our SEO tools. S/he will execute strategies, processes and action plans that will result in greater reach and engagement for our digital channels including website, social and email channels.
- Increase organic search and conversions as defined
- Measures and reports on weekly targets, including website conversions and growth
- Analyze organic ranking reports and develop action plans for improvement
- Research trending keywords and topics and make recommendations to the content team
- Implement on-page and off-page best practices
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- SEO content and technical audits
- And a lot more fun and exciting projects!
A successful SEO Rockstar will possess the following abilities:
- 3-5 years of SEO experience
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends.
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, and Google Analytics required.
- Self-motivated, committed, accountable and goal-oriented.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with off-site teams and North American managers is a plus.