Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Expand Offshore is looking for purpose-driven Call Center Representatives who like to join us in providing the best service to our clients. We are known for our family-oriented culture and we value work-life balance.
Apply and grow with us!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to schedule appointments
- Maintaining accurate patient information, including (but not limited to): name, phone number, email, address, insurance and demographic information.
- Staying abreast with the latest policies and procedures in the Patient Care Workbook.
- Resourceful when executing tasks in the most efficient method.
- Effectively manages time based on priority when handling multiple tasks.
- Proactively completes anticipated or routine assignments.
- Regularly meets or exceeds scorecard KPIs, call audits, and evaluations.
- Provide exceptional customer service, interact and communicate clearly, concisely and accurately with co- workers, patients, insurance companies, and others.
Qualifications and Skills
A successful Call Center Representative role will possess the following abilities:
- Self-motivated, committed, accountable and goal-oriented.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of switchboards and VOIP
- Proficient in communication skills
- BPO experience at a multinational corporation
- Has experience working in a blended environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Paid Time off
Sick Leaves on the first month
Work/ Life Balance